What You'll Get
$2,899 for Nu-Lase™ Wavefront laser vision correction on both eyes
Nu-Lase™ employs a process known as Advanced Surface Laser Ablation, which involves using specific equipment to separate the surface corneal epithelium layer to create a very thin flap, as opposed to traditional Lasik surgery that uses a blade or laser to cut into the cornea. A non-heat-generating laser reshapes the cornea before the surface area is re-laid and a protective lens placed over the surface. Anaesthetic and lubricating eye drops are employed throughout the procedure in order to help keep the eyes as comfortable as possible.
Northern Laser Vision Centre
Northern Laser Vision Centre is located in Chatswood. The practise specialises in laser vision correction, cataract removal and blepharoplasty.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust
We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry
These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Results will vary for each person
• New customers only. Not valid for existing clients who have already been assessed and deemed suitable
• 2 initial consultations required to determine suitability for procedure
• Must pass eligibility consultation or refund will be issued
• Refund less the cost of tests and consultation fees available if the client does not wish to proceed with the treatment after initial consultation. If the client is deemed suitable for the treatment, no refund available after second consultation if the client does not wish to proceed
• Timing of procedure to be agreed between customer and practitioner is recommended
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion may be sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner
• Recommended only for purchasers who full understand the treatment and risks of the treatment
• Please expect a waiting time between consultation and procedure
• Patients are required to return 1 day after procedure for a first post operative appointment and then 4 days after for a second appointment (included in package)
• Any further follow up appointments depend on patient’s rate of healing, but on average occur 2-3 additional times. Costs may be refundable through Medicare
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur: 6 months from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9410 1011
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Mon-Fri: by appointment