This treatment is designed to revitalise figures on a choice of areas such as the stomach, thighs or knees
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$70 for two sessions of fat cavitation (total value up to $250)
$140 for four sessions of fat cavitation (total value up to $400)
$200 for six sessions of fat cavitation (total value up to $650)
$260 for eight sessions of fat cavitation (total value up to $800)
- Ultrasonic cavitation and lipo laser can target cellulite and tighten skin
- Muscle tightening can help fight post-baby belly fat and other stubborn areas
- Focus on areas like the stomach, thighs, upper back, knees or upper arms
What is ultrasonic cavitation?
Cavitation therapy features low-level ultrasound waves and aims to revitalise figures when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle. A high-tech device is moved over the target area, which is designed to sculpt the body by reducing the subcutaneous thickness of adipose tissue.
Which areas can be targeted?
The treatment works well on areas with localised adipose tissue such as the thighs, abdomen and buttocks. However, anywhere on the body can be treated apart from the female breasts.
What about aftercare?
Clients are advised to drink at least 1.5 litres of water before and after the session. They must then carry out cardiovascular exercise immediately afterwards; for example, go for a light run or brisk jog.
The Fine Print
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Results may vary for each person
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or those trying to conceive
• 10 sessions recommended for best results
• Sessions must be at least 1 week apart
• All sessions must be redeemed by the same customer
• Walk-in clients are not accepted, bookings are essential
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session should occur by: 6 months from purchase
• Book online: http://www.numeeclinic.com.au/bookings/
(1) Fill in details and provide Voucher and Security Code in the 'Enquiry' section with information about the option purchased and the date and time of the desired appointment
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About NuMee Clinic
Experienced technicians at NuMee Clinic harness the power of ultrasound to help customers fulfil their aesthetic needs. Services on offer include HIFU treatment and fat cavitation. The clinic is located within walking distance of Tooronga and Gardiner stations.