Dental health can be assessed with a check-up, complemented with a clean and a take-home whitening kit or in-chair teeth whitening
About This Deal
$149 for a check-up, clean, fluoride and X-ray with a take-home whitening kit
$249 for in-chair teeth whitening with a check-up and clean
$349 for in-chair teeth whitening with a check-up, clean and a take-home whitening kit
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid only for new patients, or those who have not visited for last 6 months
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however, your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
How to Redeem
• Appointment required book online https://nogapdental.online/book/
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone Groupon on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS.
About Oakdale Healthcare
Oakdale Healthcare is a family-friendly clinic that specialises in traditional and cosmetic dental services. These include wisdom tooth removal, white fillings, bridges, implants, and teeth whitening. The practice also provides physiotherapy treatments that include shockwave therapies and therapeutic massages.