Get rid of unsightly toenail fungus on one or both feet with a laser treatment
About This Deal
$89 for a laser toenail fungus treatment on one foot
$149 for a laser toenail fungus treatment on two feet
What does the laser treatment involve?
This laser treatment is designed to tackle the growth of fungus on toenails. Individual results vary and additional sessions may be required.
What happens at the session?
A consultation will be held to discuss the procedure and answer any questions or concerns. The treatment will then be performed on up to 10 toenails. Clients must trim their nails before the appointment to ensure the lasers have optimum effect.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
Need To Know
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• Results will vary for each person
• Late arrivals may shorten appointment time
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book on: (03) 9077 5915 (best time to call Mon-Tue)
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Optimum Care Foot And Ankle Clinic
Located near the Epworth Hospital, Optimum Care Foot And Ankle Clinic provide individualised treatment plans to target issues of the lower limbs as well as general podiatric care. The personnel perform a wide range of services intended to treat sport and other general foot injuries. Minor day surgeries are also available.