Clients can have their wellbeing checked with this medical service that can address issues like fatigue, weight gain and digestive problems
What You'll Get
$29 for an initial consultation and HRV scan
- Patients will be emailed a history form to complete prior to their initial consultation
- This service can help address issues like fatigue, depression, weight gain, digestive problems and female hormone imbalances
- Includes a heart rate variability (HRV) scan to take home
- HRV is an evidence-based indicator of health and fitness; it can reflect the ability to adapt effectively to stress and environment
- Duration: approximately one hour
- See more about health practitioner Adrian Clegg and his experience here
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Tue, Thu, Sat and Sun
• Health history form to be completed online prior to initial consultation
• Call (02) 9299 0134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State preferred date, and Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Opus Healthcare
Established in 2008, Opus Healthcare is run by Dr Adrian Clegg DC, a health practitioner specialising in functional medicine and atlas orthogonal. The boutique healthcare clinic strives to improve clients' general wellbeing by addressing and discovering the core health problems. Opus Healthcare is nestled in Sydney’s CBD.