Refresh the visage with up to three sessions of microdermabrasion or hydrabrasion, designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$29 for one session of microdermabrasion or hydrabrasion (total value up to $50)
$58 for two sessions of microdermabrasion or hydrabrasion (total value up to $100)
$85 for three sessions of microdermabrasion or hydrabrasion (total value up to $130)
- Target acne, dull or pigmented skin, and fine lines
- Designed to promote a smoother, softer, more radiant complexion
- Dead skin and congestion can be removed, leaving the skin refreshed
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on public holidays
• New customers only
• Voucher cannot be split by services
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, active acne, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring, immune system deficiencies
• Organic Simplicity is run as a home business in a residential area
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0400 245 272
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Organic Simplicity
Organic Simplicity is a Jimboomba-based clinic specialising in skincare treatments. These range from microneedling and microdermabrasion, to collagen masks and LED light therapy. The team tailors procedures to suit each clients' skin needs.