Clients can boost their smiles with an implant and crown, designed to restore the tooth’s function and appearance; consultation included
About This Deal
$3,499 for a dental consultation and one implant and crown
What is a dental crown?
Crowns are used to entirely cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance. An implant is required to hold the crown in place, with bone augmentation performed in preparation.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out in advance, and if the client is found to be suitable, the implant and crown will be installed at a subsequent treatment session. Radiographic images will be taken if deemed necessary and bone augmentation is available.
What preparation is required?
Clients are advised to maintain good dental hygiene beforehand, possibly visiting a hygienist to ensure teeth are in optimum condition for dental work.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• New customers only
• Consultation included; full refund if found unsuitable
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Patients must have a 3D tooth scan prior to booking their complimentary consultation
• Our Dental Care is happy to provide a referral letter
• Our Dental Care will also ask customers whether they are happy to have before and after photos taken during the treatment
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however, your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• X-rays not included
• Depending on the health of the gums and bone, extra procedures may be required or a patient may be unsuitable for the procedure
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Book online: https://www.corepractice.is/practices/ourdentalcare1/ourdentalcare#/
(1) Select check-up/scale clean
(2) Choose dentist, date and time of appointment
(3) Complete patient form
(4) In the 'additional notes or comments' section state Voucher Code and Security Code to complete booking
• Phone to book: (02) 9181 3668
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Wed and Fri 9am-5pm
About Our Dental Care
Our Dental Care is a Drummoyne-based clinic where a team of dental professionals performs a variety of services to help clients maintain good dental health and bright smiles. Treatments on offer include extractions, teeth whitening, fillings, crowns, bridges and dentures. Orthodontic solutions are also available.