View the annual migration of mother and baby humpback whales with expert commentary; BBQ lunch or breakfast, plus tea and coffee provided
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$39 for a weekday whale watching cruise with BBQ lunch (total value up to $94)
$45 for a weekend whale watching cruise with BBQ lunch or hot breakfast (total value up to $94)
- Awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence, ranked #1 boat tour in Sydney
- View the annual migration of mother and baby humpback whales from multiple outside vantage points
- Whale sightings are guaranteed, otherwise, customers will get a complimentary return cruise
- Expert commentary can help make sense of whale behaviour
- Enjoy views of Sydney’s famous sites as well as tucked-away beaches and coves
- Hot buffet breakfast or BBQ lunch provided
- Tea and coffee included, and other beverages available for purchase
Oz Whale Watching
Oz Whale Watching offers Sydneysiders and visitors the opportunity to witness awe-inspiring whale migrations. Whale watchers cruise whale hot spots on a 21m catamaran with a marine naturalist on-board and multiple viewing platforms to choose from. Sightings are guaranteed, with any unsuccessful whale watchers getting a complimentary ticket on another cruise.
The Fine Print
• Weekday lunch cruises are available on selected Tue-Fri
• Weekend lunch cruises are available on selected Sat and Sun
• Please note that breakfast cruises run only on weekends
• Not valid on Mon and public holidays
• Check booking link for availability prior to purchase
• Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
• Infants aged four years and under can cruise for $20, payable when booking online
• Not valid for BYO alcohol
• Vegetarian and specific dietary requirements can be catered for with sufficient notice (at time of booking or up to one week prior to cruise)
• Customers are recommended to seek advice for sea sickness if they are unsure about easily available over the counter remedies
• $10 re-book fee per person for all date changes made outside of the 48-hour notice period will be charged, payable direct to Oz Whale Watching upon change of date or when rebooking
• Windy and rainy conditions are not adequate reasons for customers to cancel their cruise booking. If guests choose not to travel in inclement conditions, they will forfeit their voucher
• Oz Whale Watching reserves the right to cancel cruises in the event of extreme weather conditions
• Please arrive 30 mins before vessel departs
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited (voucher is void in case of no-show)
• Original value verified on: 03 Mar 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid from: 18 May 2017
• Valid to: 12 Nov 2017
• Must book by: 29 Oct 2017
• Book online: https://ozwhalewatching.rezdy.com/
(1) Select the appropriate session – Brekkie or Lunch Cruise (Weekend or Weekday)
(2) Select the number of guests (enter all guests as adults)
(3) Select date from the "Available Dates Calendar"
(4) Select a time
(5) Select "Book Now"
(6) Pre-purchase a beverage or select "Skip"
(7) Enter Groupon Voucher Code into Voucher Code Box (when using multiple vouchers, click "Use Voucher" button before entering the next code). Your code begins with GRP.
(8) Select "Confirm Availability"
(9) Select session from highlighted table
(10) Select "Use Voucher"
(11) Enter all participants details into the "Contact Details" section
(12) Select "Book Now" to book you onto the cruise
(13) You will receive an email confirmation in your inbox
• Present printed voucher on arrival