Beginner artist can enhance their art skills & socialise with this 2-hr painting class taking place in pub venues across Sydney or Canberra
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$29 for a two-hour social painting class for one person (total value up to $65)
$55 for a two-hour social painting class for two people (total value up to $130)
$99 for a two-hour social painting class for four people (total value up to $260)
- Unleash the inner artist with a two-hour painting workshop with all materials provided
- Price includes instruction, acrylic paint, canvasses, easels, paintbrushes, and aprons
- Locations are subject to change, please check timetable for full details
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
• Excludes food and drinks
• Voucher can be transferred to another person if original attendee cannot make it
• Please arrive 20 minutes prior to appointment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 31 Jan 2021
• Book online: https://www.paintalong.com.au/
(1) Select the location, class/painting you wish to book and click on 'Book Now'
(2) Click on 'Tickets'
(3) Above 'General Admission, enter your Groupon Voucher Code in 'Enter promo code' field and click on 'Apply'
(4) Once the total check out amount has reduced to 0, enter your full details and complete the booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Classes are available at the following locations:
- King O'Malley's 131 City Walk, Canberra ACT 2601
- Mount Lewis Bowling Club 14 Waterloo Rd, Greenacre NSW 2190
- Bondi Bowling Club 1 Warners Ave, North Bondi NSW 2026
• Locations are subject to change, please check timetable for full details: https://www.paintalong.com.au/
About Paint Along
Paint Along offers a social night out with a creative twist. In just two hours a lead artist will take participants through the step-by-step creation of their very own artwork. No experience is needed all materials are supplied. It's an ideal way of turning a night out at a pub with friends and family into a new and exciting event.