Get through 18 holes spread across 6,000 square metres by dodging real sandstone boulders, long natural waterways and tropical plants
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$9 for an 18-hole round of mini golf for one person (total value up to $16)
$17 for an 18-hole round of mini golf for two people (total value up to $32)
$34 for an 18-hole round of mini golf for four people (total value up to $64)
$64 for an 18-hole round of mini golf for eight people (total value up to $128)
- Parkwood Village’s Boulders and Badlands Mini Golf course is an exciting 18 hole Mini Golf course weaves through a rocky terrain, streams, water traps and a swinging pole.
- Available to play from dawn to dusk, and fully licensed, Boulders and Badlands Mini Golf is a sure winner for your next get-together with friends and family.
- Play 18 holes on the famous ‘Boulders & Badlands’ course
- Spread across 6,000 square metres
- Includes putters, balls and scorecard
- Great fun for putters of all ages and experience
- Valid seven days a week from 6 a.m. until 9 p.m.
The Fine Print
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Purchase additional as gifts
• Blackout dates: 25th December 2017- 10th January 2018
• Maximum 8 people per booking
• Must be used in single visit
• Not valid with birthday party or private group bookings
• On some occasions, 9 out of 18 holes of mini golf course may be hired out for private function or party
• Original value verified on: 04 Sep 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 29 Mar 2018
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Parkwood Village, Home Of the Gold Coast Titans
Parkwood Village is a state-of-the-art Golf Precinct on the Gold Coast. It combines all things golf, mini golf, restaurant dining, golf simulators, weddings and events, and a plethora of health, sport, and entertainment options for the whole family. With a kids play area, market-style food, and live music and sport every weekend, there is something to sustain the interest of every family member.