Brighten up and enjoy stain-free smiles thanks to a one-hour session of cosmetic teeth whitening
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$65 for one-hour teeth whitening (total value up to $275)
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
The Fine Print
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Valid for ages 16 and over unless accompanied by legal guardian and deemed suitable by practitioner
• Results will vary for each person
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Consent form to be signed prior to treatment
• Veneers, fillings and crowns will not change colour
• This service cannot be reimbursed by your health fund
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9327 1565
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Peach & Co
Using the latest technology, the team members at Peach & Co pride themselves on their customer service. They offer treatments that include express and full facials, tanning, teeth whitening and waxing. Packages are also available and they can be tailored to individual needs. The salon is located in Edgecliff, a very short stroll from the train station.