What You'll Get
$4,795 for a bladeless LASIK laser eye treatment package on both eyes
- Designed to treat conditions such as nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism
- Utilises advanced bladeless LASIK correction with Wavefront technology
- Cornea is not directly treated with laser, which aims to make healing quicker
- Includes medications and postoperative consultations
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
What is laser eye surgery?
Laser eye surgery aims to improve vision, tending to both near- and farsightedness. The operation is performed under local anaesthetic, and involves a careful reshaping of the cornea.
What happens at the consultation?
The practitioner will explain the process and perform an eye test. There will then be an opportunity to raise any questions and concerns, and discuss the risks and factors of consideration.
What aftercare is needed?
Clients will need to rest their eyes after the surgery, and are therefore recommended to arrange for a family member or friend to take care of them. Driving will not be possible and a few days off work may be necessary. Eye pads are often worn for at least 24 hours and, if not, sunglasses can prevent dust or debris from getting in the eye.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• New customers only. Not valid for existing customers who have already been assessed and deemed suitable
• Results will vary for each person
• Must pass eligibility consultation or refund will be issued
• Refund less the cost of tests and consultation fees available if the client does not wish to proceed with the treatment after initial consultation or is deemed unsuitable. If the client is deemed suitable for the treatment, no refund available after second consultation if the client does not wish to proceed
• Second consultation is bulk billed. $250 surcharge applies for patients without Medicare cover
• Please expect waiting time between consultation and procedure
• Patients are required to return for post-operative appointment after procedure
• Must bring a referral from GP or optometrist for initial assessment
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 29 Mar 2019
• Phone to book: (02) 6281 1688
• And send an email with Voucher and Security Code to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Present printed voucher on arrival
About Personal Eyes - Canberra
Established by the first female ophthalmologist to perform LASIK eye surgery in Australia Dr Kerrie Meades, Personal Eyes has 10 facilities in NSW and ACT. Customers can undergo a range of comprehensive laser eye surgery treatments that can be customised to individual needs. The specialists at Personal Eyes offer a number of services, which include LASIK and cataract eye surgery, as well as nearsightedness and macular degeneration treatments.