Take advantage of LASIK laser vision correction designed to target conditions such as short-sightedness, long-sightedness and astigmatism
About This Deal
$4,795 for a bladeless LASIK laser eye treatment package on both eyes
- Designed to target conditions such as nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism
- Utilises advanced bladeless LASIK correction with Wavefront technology
- Cornea is not directly treated with laser, which aims to make healing quicker
- Consultations available at various locations. Surgery will take place at Sydney CBD location
- Includes medications and postoperative consultations
What is laser eye surgery?
Laser eye surgery aims to improve vision, tending to both long and short-sightedness. The operation is performed under local anaesthetic, and involves a careful reshaping of the cornea.
What happens at the consultation?
The practitioner will explain the process and perform an eye test. There will then be an opportunity to raise any questions and concerns, and discuss the risks and factors of consideration.
What aftercare is needed?
Clients will need to rest their eyes after the surgery, and are therefore recommended to arrange for a family member or friend to take care of them. Driving will not be possible and a few days off work may be necessary. Eye pads are often worn for at least 24 hours and, if not, sunglasses can prevent dust or debris from getting in the eye.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust
We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry
These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund
If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
Need To Know
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• New customers only. Not valid for existing customers who have already been assessed and deemed suitable
• Bookings required
• Results will vary for each person
• Must pass eligibility consultation or refund will be issued
• Refund less the cost of tests and consultation fees available if the client does not wish to proceed with the treatment after initial consultation or is deemed unsuitable. If the client is deemed suitable for the treatment, no refund available after second consultation if the client does not wish to proceed
• Second consultation is bulk billed. $250 surcharge applies for patients without Medicare cover
• Please expect waiting time between consultation and procedure
• Patients are required to return for post-operative appointment after procedure
• Must bring a referral from GP or optometrist for initial assessment
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• CONSULTATIONS can only happen at location selected at time of purchase:
• TREATMENT will happen at the following location:
- Sydney CBD, Level 2, 33 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 4 months from purchase
• Phone to book a consultation: 1300 683 937 or (02) 8235 8400 AND email Voucher Code and Security Code to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival