Start the day right over a rich breakfast buffet alone or with friends at a train-platform-inspired restaurant
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$28 for a modern breakfast buffet with 4 hours of parking for one person (total value up to $81)
$56 for a modern breakfast buffet with 4 hours of parking for two people (total value up to $117)
$111 for a modern breakfast buffet with 4 hours parking for four people (total value up to $189)
- Enjoy a full breakfast buffet in a laid back and relaxed environment at Platform 818 including an amazing selection of dishes from fresh cut fruits to hot dishes
- Drive in and enjoy 4 hours of parking for one car inside Mercure Sydney
Menu may be subject to change.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Max parking time of 4 hours. Valid for 1 car per voucher
• Parking must be used on same day as breakfast booking
• This offer cannot be used with other offers
• Menu may be subject to change
• Leftovers cannot be taken away
• Surcharge applies for any extra guests
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
Check AvailabilityMake a Booking
• Valid to: 31 Aug 2019
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'BOOK A GIFT' button
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Valid hours
Seven days a week:
Weekdays: 6:30am to 10:00am
Weekends: 6:30am to 11:00am
About Platform 818 @ Mercure Sydney CBD
Platform 818’s restaurant concept takes inspiration from its prime location, conveniently located opposite Sydney’s historic Central Station. When it first opened in 1855, Sydney’s Central Station was a simple wooden platform, nothing more than a corrugated iron shed. Platform 818 have taken some of this rustic inspiration for its own industrial interior and the menu draws on the fact that directly below the hotel lies the now unused original Goods Line Tunnel that connected Sydney Rail Yard and the Sydney-Parramatta railway line to the shipping port of Darling Harbour.
Even the produce served at Platform 818 Restaurant & Bar has a great story to tell, with hero items on the menu sourced from railway towns along the New South Wales goods line that once would have travelled into Sydney’s Central Station via the Goods Line Tunnel.
The restaurant’s signature drink is the highball cocktail, inspired by the practice of serving beverages in tall highball glasses on steam trains. Carefully crafted cocktails are fashioned by Platform 818’s resident Mixologist, using bespoke handcrafted local soda served with flavour-infused blocks of ice, beautifully decorated in highball glassware. With equally creative names, the favourites are sure to be Tokyo to Osaka, Platform 9¾, Gare De Grenoble and Spring Bluff Station. Not to miss is the inimitable whisky terrarium experience with bespoke crafted whisky tastefully paired with hand-crafted chocolate truffle.
Platform 818’s all-Australian wine list features the lesser known and the rising heroes, curated to highlight the diversity and complexity that is the world of Australian winemakers, producers and regional growers.