$29 for three-course dinner with drinks for two people (total value up to $75.50)
- Two entrées
- Two mains
- Two servings of rice
- Dessert to share
- Two house wines or soft drinks
$55 for three-course dinner with drinks for four people (total value up to $151)
- Start with your choice of entrée including Peking duck, crispy shrimp roll or salt and pepper squid
- For a main choose from a variety of options including garlic and pepper chicken, panang curry pork and massaman beef
- Accompany the mains with a serving of rice each
- Sip on a house wine or enjoy a soft drink each
- Finish on something sweet and salty with a corn butter dessert to share
Menu subject to seasonal change.
Plern Thai Cuisine
Plern Thai Cuisine is smack bang in the middle of Thai town in the CBD. Those with an appetite for authentic and aromatic Thai cuisine will be spoiled for choice with a menu boasting a mix of old and new favourites. Choose to take it on the go or sit back and relax amid the street-inspired interiors.
Ratings & Reviews
3.5 / 5
Light and modern decor, the restaurant has an upbeat feel and staff are friendly and helpful. The food was authentic and delicious (the chicken wings, som tam, curries and tom yam etc that we ordered were as good as any I've tasted in Thailand). Its a good place to catch up with friends or family.
scorpioshanghai, TripAdvisor, Mar 2016
An inexpensive restaurant with a good location in the city. A very good selection of dishes ranging from Thai to Chinese and Indian. Will definitely return.
CJBTT, TripAdvisor, Jan 2016
Details verified 14/03/2016
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy