Customers can take advantage of one or two sessions of skin needling with LED treatment, designed to revitalise and brighten complexions
What You'll Get
$120 for one session of Dermapen skin needling with LED treatment (total value up to $550)
$225 for two sessions of Dermapen skin needling with LED treatment (total value up to $1,100)
- Aims to tighten, lift and revitalise the skin
- Designed to improve natural collagen production
- Can target issues such as pigmentation, scars and enlarged pores
What is an LED treatment?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• New customers only
• Results may vary for each person
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• 4 or more sessions are generally recommended for best results
• Numbing cream is not included and can be added for a surcharge paid directly to Precise Cosmetic Clinic
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0432 555 865
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Precise Cosmetic Clinic
Nestled in Sydney CBD, Precise Cosmetic Clinic features a team of physicians and clinicians that specialise in non-invasive cosmetic procedures. Clients can visit the clinic to target issues such as enlarged pores, oily skin, skin laxity and uneven skin tone. Treatments on offer include anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers, along with skin and scalp rejuvenation.