Brighten up and enjoy stain-free smiles thanks to a one-hour session of cosmetic teeth whitening
About This Deal
$65 for one-hour teeth whitening (total value up to $300)
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
• Results may vary.
• Must sign a consultation form upon arrival.
• Treatment is 3 x 20-minute sessions (please allow up to 1.5 hours).
• May not be effective on crowns, gaps or fillings.
• Must not brush teeth 1 hour before and after the appointment.
• Must avoid red colour food and drinks and coffee for 48 hours after the appointment.
• For best results, please eat white foods only for this duration.
• Not suitable for people who are pregnant, lactating or have resin or peroxide allergies.
• Not suitable for those with broken or leaking fillings, exposed root on the tooth, open cavities, tooth abrasion, sensitive teeth or gum disease or those who have worn braces in the last six months.
• Not suitable for those with epilepsy, diabetes or herpes. Late arrivals of 15 mins or more may be rescheduled.
• Arriving late will shorten treatment time. Standard fine print for all deals.
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Expires 3 months after purchase.
About Prolaser Clinic
Prolaser Clinic harness the power of laser to remove hair from a range of areas. Customers can also enjoy cosmetic teeth whithening services. Prolaser Clinic treatments are available to men and women.