Revitalise the skin with a deluxe crystal microdermabrasion procedure, complemented with a hydrating mask and vitamin treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$49 for one session of deluxe crystal microdermabrasion package (total value up to $245)
- Vitamin hydrating mask
- Vitamin C treatment
- Epidermal growth factor (EGF)
- Hyaluronic acid
- Lightening serum
$95 for two sessions of deluxe crystal microdermabrasion package (total value up to $490)
$145 for three sessions of deluxe crystal microdermabrasion package (total value up to $735)
- Even out complexions with a deep-cleansing microdermabrasion treatment
- Designed to help reduce the appearance of acne, pigmentation, scarring and fine lines
- Choose a vitamin hydrating mask suited to a range of skin types
- Vitamin C aims to gently tone and lighten the skin while protecting it from harmful free radicals
- EGF protein aims to provide support for skin regeneration and repair
- Hyaluronic acid is designed to promote firmness, softness and elasticity by attracting and holding water to the skin
- Lightening serum can lessen the appearance of pigmentation, sunspots or uneven skin tone
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
Need To Know
How to Redeem
Expiry: 90 days from purchase. Phone to book: 0410 419 121. State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking. Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival. Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s).
About PS Professional Skin
PS Professional Skin offers a host of dermal therapy services designed to repair and rejuvenate skin. The clinic specialises in microdermabrasion, chemical peels and skin needling. Clients can wind back the clock with services best suited to their skin type determined in a consultation prior to their treatment.