Individuals or duos can have their dental health assessed during an exam, complemented with a scale, polish and fluoride treatment
What You'll Get
$69 for a dental check-up with an exam, scale, polish and fluoride treatment for one person
$138 for a dental check-up with an exam, scale, polish and fluoride treatment for two people
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Results may vary for each person
• Bookings required
• Not valid on Sun-Thurs
• Check availability before purchase
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 60 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed voucher on arrival
About Q Dental
The specialists at Q Dental strive to take care of clients' dental health thanks to an array of traditional and cosmetic dentistry procedures. These range from fillings and extractions, to implants, veneers and teeth whitening. The clinic is located in Bella Vista.