Receive up to four Opalite crowns, designed to cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance
What You'll Get
$849 for one zirconia crown
$1,678 for two zirconia crowns
$2,487 for three zirconia crowns
$3,276 for four zirconia crowns
- Receive an Opalite crown
- Designed to cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance
- Opt for up to four crowns
What is a dental crown?
Crowns are used to entirely cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance. An implant is required to hold the crown in place, with bone augmentation performed in preparation.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out in advance, and if the client is found to be suitable, the implant and crown will be installed at a subsequent treatment session. Radiographic images will be taken if deemed necessary and bone augmentation is available.
What preparation is required?
Clients are advised to maintain good dental hygiene beforehand, possibly visiting a hygienist to ensure teeth are in optimum condition for dental work.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• New customers only
• Valid for ages 18 and over only
• Results will vary for each person
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk. Before proceeding, a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Duration and number of treatment varies depending on the individual
• If replacing existing crowns there will be no charge to remove existing crown
• If tooth has existing root canal the tooth may will require a post and/or pin before crown can be done extra charge
• May need a temporary crown for no charge
• Impressions for articulations if needed, for no charge
• Tooth must be decay free before crown if decay is found there will be an extra charge
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 6 months from purchase
• Phone to book: (07) 3805 9197
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About QLD Dental Care
QLD Dental Care is a family-owned institution that takes pride in its dental practices. Providing a range of whitening, filling, extracting, and other dentistry procedures for adults, the clinic also offers complimentary dental services for kids under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule. QLD Dental Care is nestled in Meadowbrook and offers step-free access.