Clients can brighten their smiles with a customised teeth whitening kit; opt to add an in-chair Zoom teeth whitening session
What You'll Get
$179 for a dental exam with X-rays and take-home teeth whitening kit
- First appointment to check if the patient is eligible for teeth whitening; two impressions taken to make customised bleach trays
- Second appointment to receive the kit with customised bleach trays and instructions
$299 for a dental exam with X-rays and in-chair Zoom teeth whitening
$389 for a dental exam with X-rays, in-chair Zoom teeth whitening and take-home teeth whitening kit
- Get pearly whites checked with an exam and up to two standard X-rays if needed
- Receive custom bleach trays with two tubes of medicament and a carry case with toothpaste
- Opt for an in-chair Zoom LED whitening treatment designed to accelerate whitening results
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust
We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry
These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid Sat-Sun
• Valid for ages 16 and over unless accompanied by a legal guardian and deemed suitable by practitioner
• Results will vary for each person
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• 2 appointments are required, the first is to determine eligibility and the second appointment for treatment
• Veneers, filling and crowns will not change colour
• This service cannot be reimbursed by your health fund
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (07) 3805 9197
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About QLD Dental Care
QLD Dental Care is a family-owned institution that takes pride in its dental practices. Providing a range of whitening, filling, extracting, and other dentistry procedures for adults, the clinic also offers complimentary dental services for kids under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule. QLD Dental Care is nestled in Meadowbrook and offers step-free access.