Aim for fuller and more accentuated lips or add facial volume and contour by enhancing cheeks thanks to 0.5ml, 1ml or 2ml of dermal fillers
What You'll Get
$119 for 0.5ml of dermal fillers for the lips
$238 for 1ml of dermal fillers for the lips
$229 for 1ml of dermal fillers for the face
$460 for 2ml of dermal fillers for the face
- Create fuller and more accentuated lips
- Or add facial volume and contour by enhancing cheeks
- Opt for 0.5ml, 1ml or 2ml of dermal fillers - amount required for areas will be advised upon consultation
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections applied with a fine needle across a session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid, or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• New customers only
• Not valid on Sun and public holidays
• Initial consultation and treatment performed by a GP
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Consent form to be signed prior to treatment
• Results may vary and will take at least 7 days or longer
• Check availability before purchase
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Purchase your voucher and book online via groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Quality Medical Practice
Quality Medical Practice offers a wide range of services including those focused on children's and women's health. An experienced doctor can cater for care plans, perform minor surgeries, injections, and checks of heart and lung functions as well as ultrasound treatments. Cosmetic procedures are also available.