Complexions can be revitalised with up to three sessions of microdermabrasion, designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$29 for one session of microdermabrasion (total value up to $99)
$49 for two sessions of microdermabrasion (total value up to $198)
$69 for three sessions of microdermabrasion (total value up to $297)
- Refresh the visage with a microdermabrasion treatment
- Designed to reduce the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines
- Opt for multiple sessions to maintain the results
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• During peak parts of the day you may be required to wait 5-10 minutes
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9699 7191
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Queen B Nails skin & Beauty
Located on Clarendon Street in the heart of South Melbourne, Queen B Nails skin & Beauty offers a wide variety of beautifying treatments. Options include facials and massages, as well as eyebrow and eyelash services. Microblading is also available for those looking for longer lasting results.