Clients can define their looks thanks to a semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo on the top eyeliner or lips
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$199 for a top eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $450)
$249 for a lip blush cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $650)
- Offers the appearance of make-up without the hassle of daily application
- Intended to define and enhance natural facial features with a luminous lip colour
- Lip blush semi-permanent make-up can enhance colour and define lips with a soft touch of pigment
- Fuller-looking lips
- Allows for enhanced lip symmetry and colour correction for scars
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• May buy 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding, on blood-thinning medications, on Roaccutane for the last 6 months, people with eye infections, dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing in the eye area, reactions to pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; in some cases, the body may reject treatment and pigment may hold only in patches, hence potentially requiring a touch-up
• Infections and scarring are rare but possible if post-care instructions are not adhered to
• Not valid on Sun and Mon
• The deal is designed for clients that have not tattooed eyebrows before even if the tattooed brows are faded
• Clients must call to book the appointment and have a phone consultation
• Client has one chance to change their appointment time and date. If the client misses their appointment, Queenst Beauty holds no responsibility to reschedule them again
• Client must give 48-hour notice to reschedule their appointment
• Client must be over the age of 18
• Client must fill in the PMU Client Form before the initial appointment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 3 months from purchase
• Phone to book: 0480 382 784
• State Voucher Code and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone Groupon on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About QueenSt Beauty
The team at QueenSt Beauty specialises in cosmetic tattooing and lash treatments. Waxing, skin needling, and hairstyling services are also available. The salon is located in Highgate.