Attend yoga, reformer Pilates, Zumba, barre, spin and kung-fu classes in an environment that inspires clients to get fit and healthy
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$39 for a five-week membership for one person (total value up to $394)
- Up to 150 classes of Reformer Pilates, Yoga, Zumba, Barre, Spin and Kung-Fu
$65 for a five-week membership for two people (total value up to $788)
- Reformer Pilates classes are designed to tone and strengthen the body
- Yoga classes are designed to increase flexibility and reduce stress levels.
- Barre classes strengthen the bodies alignment.
- Spin classes is all about having a cardiovascular workout
- Zumba and Kung fu classes allowed to enjoy your body while increasing your fitness
- Parking at Broadway Shopping Centre: 2 Hours free. Unlimited and Free from 6 pm everyday.
- Just 2 Classes of Reformer Pilates per week will change your life.
- Range of day and night classes available; valid for classes highlighted in yellow classes available; valid for classes highlighted in yellow
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 4 additional as gifts
• Not valid on public holidays
• New customers only
• 5-week membership starts from first visit
• Only classes highlighted in yellow on the timetable are available in the offer and subject to change
• Must book first class for introductory session
• Must be an Australian citizen, resident or have work and/or student visa with 6 months remaining
• Please arrive 30 minutes before first class for orientation or another booking will need to be made for access to studio
• Timetable: http://qurome.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Timetable.pdf
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 08 Aug 2019
• First session must occur by 5 weeks prior to voucher expiry
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (02) 9566 4900
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Quro Health Studios
Created by fitness enthusiast Dean Haustead, Quro Health Studios strives to promote health and vitality through a range of fitness classes within a beautifully sculpted studio. Centrally located in Broadway, Ultimo; Quro offers classes such as Reformer Pilates, Yoga, Spin, Barre and Zumba. Busy mothers are free to work out while children are cared for in a supervised play area at a small cost. Quro has helped many individuals to discover a life-changing lifestyle within their health studio, who previously found it challenging to do so. Quro also aims to reflect the philanthropy efforts of its founder, by raising funds to provide for disadvantaged children locally and abroad.