Clients can enhance their natural features thanks to this semi-permanent eyebrow microblading treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$179 for eyebrow microblading (total value up to $500)
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss the desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. The therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve a more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• Valid for new customers
• Valid for one procedure per person only
• Bookings essential; no walk-ins accepted
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (02) 9550 6417
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
QVBeauty provide an array of services such as spray tanning and eyelash extensions that leave clients walking out tall with confidence. Each service from nails to waxing is carried out thoroughly to ensure optimum results. Beauty and salon therapists are on hand to spoil clients and give them an enjoyable experience.