Clients can enhance their natural looks with a semi-permanent lip line or lip line & blend cosmetic tattooing treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$149 for lip line cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $600)
$179 for lip line & blend cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $680)
What is semi-permanent cosmetic tattooing?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Bookings essential
• In case of no-show, the voucher will be forfeited
• Touch-up not included; surcharge from $99 for lip line touch up and $129 for lip line and blend touch up
• A surcharge of $20 will incur for Saturday bookings
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0423 661 641
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Established in 2011 by Rebekah Athanasopoulos, RABeauty specialises in providing semi-permanent make-up treatments. These include powder-fill brows, microblading, lip cosmetic tattooing and feather-touch eyebrows. Eyelash extensions and lifting are also available. Pre-treatment consultations are required to discuss clients' needs and assess their suitability.