Duos can sip on a choice of two cocktails per person, such as a cosmopolitan or Aperol spritz, and share a cheese grazing board
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$42 for a cheese board to share and two cocktails each for two people (total value up to $75)
- Share a cheese grazing board between two people
- Sip on two cocktails each
- Choice of cocktails may include: Cosmopolitan | Rum Old Fashioned | Red Mojito | Aperol Spritz | Kiwi Punch
- See the cocktail menu
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Fancy a dine-out in Burleigh? Visit Ragdoll Dining, a restaurant aiming to serve an authentic Australian cuisine while adding international influences, and take advantage of this cheese-board deal. Patrons can come along with a pair and tuck into a selection of delicacies which, alongside chunks of cheese, feature strawberries, grapes as well as cuts of meat.
While savouring the pieces of this milky treat, patrons can sip on a choice of two cocktails. A selection of mixed beverages included in this Ragdoll Dining deal features classics such as Cosmopolitan and Mojito as well as Aperol Spritz and Rum Old Fashioned.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Mon-Tue
• Menu may be subject to change
• Any additional items ordered will be charged for and payable on the day
• Phone bookings essential - check availability before purchase
• Valid for eat-in only
• Valid for two cocktails to the value of $10 each; two cocktails per person
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0410475142
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
About Ragdoll Dining
Ragdoll Dining serves up authentic Australian cuisine with an eclectic twist. The menu features a wide selection of meat, seafood and vegetarian dishes, all of which can be accompanied by sweet desserts, wines, beers and cocktails. The restaurant is located just a stone's throw from Burleigh Heads Hotel.