All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 10 January 2018
· 9 January 2018
· 9 January 2018
What You'll Get
$5 for 25 1-hour bike rides (total value up to $99.50)
- Reddy Go is the only Australian-owned bike share operator.
- They offer the highest quality bicycles in the bike sharing market, creating the best customer experience. Featuring built-in GPS and a 3-speed gearing system, the bicycle’s light weight guarantees an easy ride.
- They operate more than 2,600 bicycles in Sydney and will expand further across the nation.
- Their vision is to provide a more efficient and affordable form of transport, contributing towards a healthier and more sustainable future.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Available currently only in Sydney metro areas. Refer to app for availability
• Each voucher entitles the user up to 25 1-hour rides. After this time, normal normal charges apply
• Normal charges are $1.99 per 30 minutes
• At the end of the ride, customers are required to park the bike in a public bicycle parking area and manually lock it
• Original value verified on: 08 Dec 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Must use all rides by: 28 Feb 2018
(1) Download free Reddy Go app for Android and iOS
(2) Enter Groupon Voucher Code in Reddy Go mobile app in 'Promo Code' section on the account menu
(3) Use the Reddy Go app to scan the code on the bicycle to unlock it
• Enjoy your ride
About Reddy Go
Reddy Go is an Australian-owned bike share operator. With a vision to provide a more efficient and affordable form of transport, contributing towards a healthier and more sustainable future, they offer high quality bicycles featuring built-in GPS and a 3-speed gearing system. The bicycle’s light weight enables an easy ride. Currently the company operates more than 2,600 bicycles in Sydney and is planning to expand further across the nation.