Smiles can be brightened thanks to 60 minutes of teeth whitening treatment at this Bankstown-based salon
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$109 for 60 minutes of teeth whitening treatment for one person (total value up to $299)
- Three 20-minute sessions
$199 for 60 minutes of teeth whitening for two people (total value up to $598)
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
• New customers only
• Results will vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant
• Teeth whitening may not be effective on crowns, caps or fillings
• Refer to https://www.regalsmile.com.au/ for additional FAQs
• RegalSmile is located in a domestic residence
• Customers must arrive with teeth brushed before treatment commences
• Need to arrive 15 minutes early prior to treatment
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Located in Greenacre, Regalsmile offers teeth whitening services. All treatments are tailored to suit the customer's needs.