Natural features can be enhanced thanks to a semi-permanent make-up treatment on the top and bottom eyeliner
What You'll Get
$99 for a subtle top and bottom eyeliner cosmetic tattooing treatment (total value up to $300)
$195 for a choice of eyebrow feathering, microblading, ombre, pixelated or combination brows (total value up to $450)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun-Tue and Thu
• One person per voucher only
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone or text to book: 0401 851 532
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Rejuva Cosmetic Clinic
Rejuva Cosmetic Clinic is a cosmetic medicine clinic located less than a 15-minute drive south of Perth CBD. Clients can relax in ornate surroundings and select from a range of procedures. These include wrinkle relaxing injections, dermal fillers and skin revitalisation therapy.