Natural features can be enhanced thanks to a semi-permanent make-up treatment on the top and bottom eyeliner or the eyebrows
What You'll Get
$249 for an advanced eyebrows cosmetic tattooing treatment including a consultation (total value up to $450)
$449 for an advanced eyebrows cosmetic tattooing treatment including a consultation and top-up visit (total value up to $650)
$99 for a subtle top and bottom eyeliner cosmetic tattooing treatment (total value up to $300)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Rejuva Cosmetic Clinic introduces, Finest Features Cosmetic Tattooing by Lisa
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sat-Mon
• One person per voucher only
• Subtle top and bottom eyeliner cosmetic tattooing treatment is for eyeliner directly along the lash line only, anything more dramatic will incur a surcharge, to be discussed prior to treatment commencing
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone or text to book: 0401 851 532
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours
Tue-Fri: 10am - 5pm
About Rejuva Cosmetic Clinic
Rejuva Cosmetic Clinic is a cosmetic medicine clinic located less than a 15-minute drive south of Perth CBD. Clients can relax in ornate surroundings and select from a range of procedures. These include wrinkle relaxing injections, dermal fillers and skin revitalisation therapy.