Following a consultation, a therapist performs an acupuncture treatment, designed to target pains and help the body regain balance
About This Deal
$59 for a one-hour acupuncture session with a consultation
- Designed to help relax and reduce aches
- Includes a consultation
- Available from Monday to Friday
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Cancellation within 48 hours will incur a surcharge of $10 that will be charged with your next visit
• New customers only
• Results may vary for each person
• Not suitable for those with metal allergies, needle phobia, or a known infection or skin condition in the area to be treated
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Late arrivals will be subject to reduced treatment time
• Not eligible for Health Fund Rebate
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (08) 6162 9424
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
About Royal Health Care
Established in 2014, Royal Health Care is an Innaloo-based clinic where clients can enjoy a wide choice of holistic therapies, designed to improve general wellbeing. Guests can relax with a selection of massages and reflexology, treat complexions to facials, and get rid of unwanted hair thanks to waxing. Wellness and cosmetic acupuncture sessions are also available, along with cupping and tinting treatments. All services include a consultation and are tailored to each individual’s needs and concerns.