Fight skin issues with up to 3 three sessions of fractional radio frequency skin rejuvenation on the on full face, neck or decolletage
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$129 for one session of fractional RF skin rejuvenation treatment on the full face, neck or decolletage (total value up to $259)
$249 for two sessions of fractional RF skin rejuvenation treatment on the full face, neck or decolletage (total value up to $518)
$369 for three sessions of fractional RF skin rejuvenation treatment on the full face, neck or decolletage (total value up to $777)
What is fractional skin revitalisation?
This non-invasive treatment targets a fraction of the skin at a time, and aims to help smooth the appearance of facial skin and reduce the visibility of fine lines and scarring. Clients are asked to contact the merchant for additional details.
What happens at the sessions?
The technician will discuss the treatment with the customer so they are fully informed about what’s involved and have a chance to ask any questions they may have. The first session will then begin with the application of a topical anaesthetic, after which the treatment will commence. Customers must bring their own anaesthetic or buy one on the day for $25. Subsequent treatments are performed at intervals of five to seven days.
What does aftercare involve?
Customers can expect a mild sunburn-like sensation for up to an hour following each session, and minimal swelling may be experienced for a few days. Any pinkish tone the skin may have will go away within three to five days. It is recommended that during periods of sun exposure in the three months following the sessions that the treated area be protected by a moisturising sunblock of SPF50 or more.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• Valid only for new customers or those that have not visited in last 12 months
• Must be 18 or over
• Bookings essential, no walk-ins
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Not suitable for those with skin cancer or undiagnosed lesions on the face, rosacea, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, active acne, cold sores, auto-immune disorders, some form of diabetes
• Additional products may be required for best results
• Use of retinoids and all glycolic acid products should be discontinued 2 weeks prior to treatment
• Patients must bring local anaesthetic/numbing cream or $25 surcharge applies on the day
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0401 683 435
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Saba Medispa
Located on Hope Island, Saba Medispa offers a range of services that merge beauty therapies with technology-aided cosmetic medicine to deliver natural-looking, long-lasting results. Services available include facials, peels, LED light therapy, HIFU treatments, and skin care procedures. The team strives to make sure each client is looked after properly and fully satisfied.