Save over $1000 when you experience this five-night stay for up to four people, at the award-winning Sea World Resort on the Gold Coast. Three-night stays now also available!
Get ready for the holiday of a lifetime at Sea World Resort. With Sea World at your doorstep, as well as unlimited entry throughout your stay to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country, your holiday is sure to be filled with fun and adventure. Plus - as if that wasn’t enough - you’ll also receive loads of other dining and entertainment inclusions and discounts to use during your stay. Available for a limited time only: book now for stays until 24 December 2017 (blackout periods apply).
Choose from Two Options
$699 for a three-night Sea World Resort & Water Park holiday package for up to four people, staying in a Resort Double Room (up to $1,321 value)
$999 for a five-night Sea World Resort & Water Park holiday package for up to four people, staying in a Resort Double Room (up to $2,011 value)
Included in all Options
- Accommodation for up to four people
- Unlimited entry to Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet ‘n’ Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country during the stay
- Dolphin Discovery presentation with access to a dolphin training session at Sea World
- Unlimited use of the SpongeBob SplashBash aquatic playground
- $50 voucher to use towards a Sea World Animal Adventure
- One free Kids’ Club evening session per child (4-12 years)
- Two $20 massage and beauty vouchers to use at Sea World Resort Relaxation Corporation
- Two $20 Gold Coast Water Sports vouchers
- Two Sea World kids’ goodie bags
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Buy-one-get-one-free adult breakfasts and dinners at Shoreline Restaurant daily
- Buy-one-get-one-free house wine, Australian tap beer or cocktail from the Classic Menu in the Lobby Lounge (equal or lesser value)
- Buy-one-get-one-free house wine, beer from XXXX range or cocktail from the Classic Menu in the Waterfall Cafe or Shoreline Restaurant (equal or lesser value)
- 25% discount on Japanese cuisine at Hatsuhana Restaurant (à la carte or teppanyaki)
- 20% discount on extra theme park tickets purchased at the resort tour desk for Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet ‘n’ Wild Gold Coast and Australian Outback Spectacular
- 10% discount on selected food, beverage and retail purchases at Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Wet ‘n’ Wild Gold Coast during the stay
- 20% discount on additional Kids’ Club evening sessions and kids’ goodie bags
- 10% discount on United Limousine Transfers
- 20% discount on Sea World Helicopters
- Access to an exclusive Sea World Resort car hire rate from Thrifty
- Free WiFi and broadband
The Hotel: Sea World Resort
Take your family on a journey of discovery and adventure with this premier stay-and-play experience at award-winning Sea World Resort. There’s so much to see and do, including an aquatic adventure playground, a fun-filled Kids’ Club, and cuddles with some of your favourite Nickelodeon characters, including the impressive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
It’s easy to work up an appetite while exploring Sea World, and it’s even easier to satisfy it thanks to the resort’s range of eateries. Make the most of the dining offers included with this package, such as 25% off at award-winning Hatsuhana Japanese restaurant, and buy-one-get-one-free adult breakfasts and dinners at the Shoreline Restaurant. The Shoreline Restaurant offers a delicious buffet breakfast, as well as a selection of internationally-inspired dinner options throughout the week, including a seafood buffet on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
Embark on an adventure during your stay when you experience a behind-the-scenes sneak peek of a dolphin training session with Sea World Resort’s exclusive Dolphin Discovery Presentation. Guests can also join the world’s most famous sponge and his nautical friends in an underwater experience at the ‘SpongeBob SplashBash’ aquatic adventure zone. The kids will adore the bright and colourful water-play areas themed around SpongeBob SquarePants - and just try and keep them away from the spectacular evening light show at the musical water fountain.
Sea World Resort offers direct monorail access to Sea World, so when you’re not out and about bouncing from World to World, you can easily revel in well-deserved downtime back at the resort. Sprawl out on two double beds or pull up a comfortable chair on the balcony or patio and enjoy mod cons like air-conditioning, minibar, and of course in-room free broadband, as well as WiFi throughout the entire hotel. The Resort also offers a host of seasonal water sports, including parasailing, jetboating or flyboarding. Or, if you prefer a more relaxed pace, why not unwind in the massage and beauty salon or hit the fully-equipped gym?
Resort Double Room
- Bed size/type: Two double beds
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
Delve into a world of adventure at Sea World Resort and experience what the Gold Coast is famous for - fun!
Lose yourself in a world of fantasy at Warner Bros. Movie World, where you can meet your favourite stars and super-heroes, and experience the exhilaration of world-class adventure rides and movie attractions. Are you ready for a thrill to remember? Be sure to check out Warner Bros. Movie World’s latest DC Comics thrill ride, the Doomsday Destroyer, a monstrous looping ride that’s sure to leave you breathless.
Head below the surface at Sea World to discover a world of marine animals, exciting rides and incredible animal presentations. Make friends with the friendly marine life with a $50 voucher to use towards a Sea World Animal Adventure like Seal Safari, Shark Encounter, Dolphin Family Adventure and many other once-in-a-lifetime activities! Plus, be sure to check out Sea World’s latest family attraction, Nickelodeon Land, with exciting new rides and shows.
Splash into a family day out at Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast, where summer is endless and so is the fun. Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast offers something for everyone, from adrenaline-pumping slides to Wet’n’Wild Junior – a huge new zone just for little adventurers. This iconic Gold Coast water park offers a world-class line-up of pools and slides for the young – and young at heart – including the Constrictor, featuring the tightest banking turns in the world. Plus, all of the pools and slides are heated during the cooler months for year-round fun.