Explore the natural beauty of the Tangalooma Wrecks on Moreton Island with this dolphin and snorkel cruise including a buffet lunch
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$115 for a full-day Moreton Island dolphin and snorkel cruise with lunch for one child aged 3-14 (total value up to $129)
$129 for a full-day Moreton Island dolphin and snorkel cruise with lunch for one adult (total value up to $159)
$415 for a full-day Moreton Island dolphin and snorkel cruise with lunch for two adults and two children aged 3-13 (total value up to $447)
- Explore the natural beauty of the Tangalooma Wrecks on Moreton Island just off the coast of Brisbane
- Ideal for those craving a scenic and adventurous journey away from the hustle and bustle of the Gold Coast and Brisbane
- This tour incorporates the chance to get up close to pods of wild dolphins that frequent the shallow waters off the shores of Moreton Bay, a guided snorkelling adventure around the Tangalooma Wrecks just a short distance from the shore, and just simply exploring the island itself
- A buffet lunch is served on board offering a selection of cold dishes such as wild-caught local king prawns, succulent roast chicken and fresh baked ham off the bone, salads and plenty of vegetarian options.
- See what’s beneath the sea without getting wet as guides will feed the local fish and have them boiling around the boat
- See the day’s itinerary here
Need To Know
. Departure location: Rivergate Marina, 17 Rivergate Pl, Murarrie QLD 4172. Subject to availability, minimum passenger numbers and weather conditions. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child ticket valid for ages 3-13 inclusive. As this tour is weather and number dependent please contact us on 0731531069 Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
Phone to book: 0731531069
State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS. Limit 20 per person, may buy 20 additional as gift(s).
About See Moreton
See Moreton offers cruises that allow clients to admire the natural beauty of Moreton Island. Visitors can be entertained with educational commentary from a marine naturalist, spot dolphins and giant turtles, and enjoy a variety of attractions. These include snorkelling and fish feeding.