Explore the natural beauty of the Tangalooma Wrecks on Moreton Island with this dolphin and snorkel cruise including a buffet lunch
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$129 for a full-day Moreton Island dolphin and snorkel cruise with lunch for one child aged 3-13 (total value up to $149)
$149 for a full-day Moreton Island dolphin and snorkel cruise with lunch for one adult (total value up to $179)
$425 for a full-day Moreton Island dolphin and snorkel cruise with lunch for two adults and two children aged 3-13 (total value up to $656)
- Explore the natural beauty of the Tangalooma Wrecks on Moreton Island just off the coast of Brisbane
- Ideal for those craving a scenic and adventurous journey away from the hustle and bustle of the Gold Coast and Brisbane
- The tour gives the chance to get up close to pods of wild dolphins that frequent the shallow waters off the shores of Moreton Bay
- Participate in a guided snorkelling adventure around the Tangalooma Wrecks a short distance from the shore, and simply explorie the island itself
- A buffet lunch is served on board, offering a selection of cold dishes such as wild-caught local king prawns, succulent roast chicken and ham off the bone, salads and plenty of vegetarian options.
- See what’s beneath the sea without getting wet as guides will feed the local fish and have them boiling around the boat
- 9 a.m. boarding with 9.30 a.m. departure and return at 5 p.m. See the day’s itinerary here
Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/. If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right. Select date of booking and enter details. You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details. Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival. Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS Valid from: 13/11/2021. Valid to: 08/05/2022.
About See Moreton
See Moreton offers cruises that allow clients to admire the natural beauty of Moreton Island. Visitors can be entertained with educational commentary from a marine naturalist, spot dolphins and giant turtles, and enjoy a variety of attractions. These include snorkelling and fish feeding.