Targeting the neck and face, this treatment aims to lift, tone and tighten the skin; opt for one, two or three sessions
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$259 for one session of full face and neck radio frequency skin tightening (total value up to $350)
$499 for two sessions of full face and neck radio frequency skin tightening (total value up to $700)
$720 for three sessions of full face and neck radio frequency skin tightening (total value up to $1,050)
What is radio frequency treatment?
Radio frequency treatments are designed to revitalise the appearance of skin through the use of controlled and concentrated radio waves.
What happens at each session?
A topical anaesthetic cream is applied to the numb area of skin being treated. Next, a technician affixes electrodes, and the RF machine emits radio waves of specifically selected frequencies, which can produce a warm sensation.
Need To Know
• New customers only
• Not recommended for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding or those with pacemakers
• For optimal results, more treatment sessions may be required; number of recommended treatments required can be assessed upon consultation
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expires 90 days after purchase
• Appointment required, contact online at https://app.squarespacescheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=19248073
(1) Select location based on option purchased
(2) Go to 'Groupon Voucher Redemptions' and select option purchased
(3) Select preferred date and time
(4) Enter Voucher and Security Code in 'Comments' box and complete booking
• Present printed or smartphone Groupon on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid days and hours:
Woollahra - Tue: 9am-4pm; Thu: 12pm-8pm, Sat: 9am-3pm;
Mosman - Fri and Sat only
About Skin Body Health Laser Clinic
Skin Body Health Laser Clinic offers a range of specialist treatments designed to improve the appearance and feel of the skin & body. Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), or micro-needling, is the procedure by which the body’s natural response to healing is used to increase the amount of extracellular matrix such as collagen or elastin in the skin. The micro-channels created by the Dermal MicroPen allow for leakage of blood, serum, and lymph in a controlled and temporary manner. These “injuries” are enough to initiate the wound healing cascade which is composed of three basic phases.