Target unwanted hair on a choice of one large and two small areas throughout the course of three or six sessions of laser treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$99 for three sessions of laser hair removal on one large and two small areas (total value up to $2,250)
$189 for six sessions of laser hair removal on one large and two small areas (total value up to $4,500)
- Banish hair from a choice of one large and two small areas
- More efficient and long-lasting than waxing
- Convenient location in Westfield Burwood
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
Small areas: chin | front of neck | upper lip | lower lip | cheek | side of face | forehead | bikini (women only) | hands | feet | underarms | stomach line (women only)
Large areas: lower leg | upper leg | chest | lower back | upper back | shoulders | half arms | stomach | Brazilian (women only)
Since the beginning of time, humans have been using a variety of creative ways to rid themselves of body hair. Tweezers had a run for a while, and are still effective for managing eyebrows; classic razors were the big fad for a couple of centuries before the advance of electric ones; waxing is also a method with some solid history, despite how unpleasant it can be for an unaccustomed skin. But what’s the most effective method of hair removal? This Skin Culture deal in Sydney has an answer: lasers.
The next big step in the technological advance of hair removal, laser-assisted procedures are designed for long-lasting effect, with the skin being virtually purged of hair follicles over the course of three sessions. And where does it apply? Everywhere: from the chin, neck, the so-called moustache area over the upper lip, female bikini area, or the entire chest, customers choose and the lasers make it so. Why waste time on half-measures? Grab this laser hair removal deal in Westfield Burwood and enjoy smooth, hairless skin for a long while.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on public holidays
• New customers only
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those on photosensitising drugs
• Must not use sunbeds or fake tan 4 weeks prior to treatment
• Chosen areas must not be waxed 4 weeks prior to treatment
• Areas to be treated must be shaved 24 hours prior to first session or $10 surcharge will apply
• Sessions must occur at least 4 weeks apart
• 6-8 sessions are generally recommended for best results
• Results will vary according to skin and hair type
• Arriving late will shorten treatment time
• Late arrivals of 15 minutes or more may be rescheduled
• More than 2 rescheduled appointments will count as 1 used session
• Selected treatment areas must be worked on in same session, not as separate sessions; areas to remain same for every treatment
• Avoid plucking hair or bleaching for at least 1 month before treatment
• Please contact clinic to ascertain suitability for this treatment, or if you have any further questions before purchasing voucher
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9745 2525
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Skin Culture
Located in Westfield Burwood, Skin Culture pamper their clients from head to toe. Their extensive range of services includes massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing and peels. Advanced radio frequency, LED and IPL therapies are also available.