What You'll Get
$59 for a 30-minute teeth whitening session (total value up to $350)
$79 for a 60-minute teeth whitening session (total value up to $400)
- Gently whitens teeth using LED light technology
- Target stains from cigarettes, coffee and red wine
- Designed to brighten smiles without harming tooth enamel or causing sensitivity
- Enhance results with a 60-minute session
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Max 1 voucher per visit
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Late arrival will shorten treatment time
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Must be 18 years or older or accompanied by an adult
• Results will vary for each person
• Teeth whitening may not be effective on crowns, caps or fillings
• Original value verified on: 16 Nov 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 31 May 2018
• Phone to book: (02) 9387 7669
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Skin First Laser Treatment Experts - Bondi Junction
The specialists at Skin First Laser Treatment Experts tailor their services to suit the needs of their clients, making hair removal suitable for those with heightened sensitivity. Additionally, the clinic offers a range of treatments designed to repair and revitalise damaged epidermis, including microdermabrasion and skin needling.