Refresh and revitalise the visage with up to five sessions of cleanse, microdermabrasion, papaya peel and an LED therapy treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$59 for one session of microdermabrasion with a peel and LED therapy (total value up to $139)
- Papaya alkaline peel for exfoliation and regeneration
- LED light therapy
$165 for three sessions of microdermabrasion with a peel and LED therapy (total value up to $417)
$250 for five sessions of microdermabrasion with a peel and LED therapy (total value up to $695)
With age, the sheer number of tiny skin imperfections makes them more prominent. With the right diet and use of skin care products, these effects can be mitigated, but time is relentless, as are the beams of the southern sun. Sometimes, for the skin to regain at least a portion of its former glow, more sophisticated techniques are required. With this deal from Skin Lab Medispa Clinic, the client can take advantage of up to five sessions of exfoliation and light therapy employing state-of-the-art technology to help bring out the skin’s natural beauty.
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• New customers only
• Not valid on Sat, Sun and Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• No-shows will become null and void voucher
• All sessions must be completed by same person
• Customers are recommended to remove their own make-up prior to arrival, additional $10 surcharge applies to remove make-up
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur within: 60 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 0415 135 424
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About ECLADO Laboratory
The staff at ECLADO Laboratory are passionate about all things beauty. Striving to help clients feel younger and confident in their skin, the clinic specialises in services like facials, skin needling, and peels.