Revitalise and refresh the complexion thanks to a glycolic resurfacing skin peel, designed to soften the appearance of fine lines
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$59 for a glycolic resurfacing skin peel (total value up to $180)
- Enjoy a 30-minute glycolic peel facial
- Designed to remove the top layer of the skin and help with scarring, pigmentation and rejuvenation
- Usually recommended in a series of four-six treatments
What is a glycolic peel?
Glycolic peels use a chemical solution to smooth the outer layer of skin, aiming to soften the appearance of fine lines and reduce blemishes. The treatment is often combined with a mask or serum, designed to soothe skin afterwards.
What about aftercare?
Skin will look red or slightly discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should make sure to use high-factor sun protection when out on bright days.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Valid Wed - Sat
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• A rescheduling surcharge may apply
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Booking in advance is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment
• Strictly no walk-ins
• Treatments cannot be exchanged for other services, voucher is valid for treatments stipulated only
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Text your three availability preferences to book: 0421 087 256
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Monday to Friday: 10am - 5pm
About Skin Spa by Marina Aikins
Based in South Fremantle, Skin Spa by Marina Aikins provides an array of beauty and wellness services. Clients can take advantage of various kinds of massage, revitalise their complexions with facials and IPL treatments, or bronze their skin with a spray tan. Other options include waxing, manicures, pedicures and tinting. The company also offers an array of workshops covering topics such as make-up and skincare.