Rejuvenate the complexion with up to three sessions of microdermabrasion or LED facial, complemented with a 15-minute SkinScope consultation
About This Deal
$49 for one session of microdermabrasion or LED facial with a 15-minute SkinScope consultation (total value up to $124)
$95 for two sessions of microdermabrasion or LED facial with a 15-minute SkinScope consultation (total value up to $248)
$139 for three sessions of microdermabrasion or LED facial with a 15-minute SkinScope consultation (total value up to $372)
- Refresh the complexion with a microdermabrasion treatment or LED facial
- Each session includes a SkinScope consultation to assess the condition of the skin
- Opt for multiple sessions
- Choice of two locations
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
Need To Know
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Phone bookings essential
• Booking times and dates are subject to availability
• Valid CBD & Dandenong locations only
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Multi-visit options: all visits must be completed by same customer within validity period
• Minimum of 1 week required between treatments
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book:
Dandenong: (03) 9701 7288
CBD: (03) 9662 2882
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Skintech Medical Cosmetic Laser Clinic
Skintech Medical Cosmetic Laser Clinic specialises in the field of cosmetic skin and is staffed by cosmetic doctors, nurses and skin therapists who undergo continuing education progress, regular training and ongoing evaluation. For over 10 years, they have been providing cosmetic treatments performed by personnel with a medical background. Skintech Medical Cosmetic Laser Clinic offers aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections and LED facials, as well as laser hair removal and tattoo removal.