Clients can enhance and define their natural features thanks to this eyebrow microblading procedure
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$189 for eyebrow microblading (total value up to $500)
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine blades, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• No online bookings
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Results will vary for each person
• Not suitable for diabetics, pregnant or breastfeeding customers
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infections, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Reaction to the pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare, patch test available on request
• May require touch up visit depending on individuals response to pigment
• Infection and scarring are rare but possible if post care instructions are not adhered to
• Clients will not be able to give blood for min 6 months after treatment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 28th February 2020
• Text to book: 0406 131 888, merchant should reply in 24 hours
• State name, option purchased, date and time of desired booking, and Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About S&L Skins & Lashes
S&L Skins & Lashes specialises in providing revitalising treatments for the face and body. Clients can enliven the skin with a plethora of facial procedures like a gold facial, LED light therapy, peptide peel, mesotherapy or microneedling. Glances can be enhanced with a selection of eyelash extensions for everyday wear or special occasions. Grooming packages for men are also available. The parlour is nestled a short stroll away from Burwood railway station.