Take advantage of one or two sessions of physiotherapy treatment, designed to help correct postural and muscle imbalance
What You'll Get
$19 for one physiotherapy session
- Hands-on treatment
- Corrective exercise programme
- Advice and education
$35 for two physiotherapy sessions
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• Valid for new clients only
• Must book through the Groupon booking tool
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment time
• Check availability before purchase
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
Check AvailabilityMake a Booking
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Smart Moves Physiotherapy and Health
The therapists at Smart Moves Physiotherapy and Health strive to address a variety of musculoskeletal issues and provide exercise programmes to suit each individual's needs. The studio also runs Pilates and fitness classes, designed to help strengthen muscles and boost sporting athletic performance. Smart Moves Physiotherapy and Health is nestled in Dulwich Hill.