Allow child to cultivate love of science through hands-on experimentation with non-toxic chemistry at a three-hour slime workshop
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$25 for a three-hour Science of Slime workshop for children aged 5 - 14 (total value up to $45)
Where and When:
- Burwood, 21 January
- Chullora, 14 January
- Liverpool, 15 January
- Rouse Hill, 14 January
- Olympic Park, 21 January
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• No refunds for non attendance
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
• Book online: https://embed.snapology.com/licensee/80/events/location
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Snapology of Sydney Australia
An international brand, Snapology Australia creates workshops for children aiming to promote learning through doing. With the thought that kids learn best when actively engaged hands-on, the brand organises classes teaching STEM and Arts topics using Lego bricks, K'Nex and other child-friendly technologies. While the pupils are having fun with familiar toys, laptops and iPads they absorb different educational concepts included in the programme. Customer-friendly, Snapology doesn't make students come to them but instead works with cultural centres, schools and other community centres to organise their mobile workshops where they can be easily accessed. They also offer holiday camps, anti-bullying programmes and parties.