One or two people can benefit from two weeks of altitude training sessions, designed to accelerate the results of exercise
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$29 for two-week altitude training sessions for one person (total value up to $360)
$49 for two-week altitude training sessions for two people (total value up to $720)
- One of the fastest ways in the universe to get in shape
- Enjoy four fully coached group sessions per week in the World’s First 3 zoned Altitude Training studios at South Pacific Health Clubs
- Altitude sessions can burn up to 25% more calories
- Altitude training aims to accelerate the positive outcomes of exercise including fat loss and increased metabolism
- As you adapt to the altitude environment, your tolerance to the anaerobic component of intense physical exercise improves
- Strength training in simulated altitude or hypoxic conditions is designed to stimulate muscle growth and lead to a higher tolerance of intense physical exercise
- Adaptation to hypoxia through simulated altitude training offers a major benefit to aerobic condition and cardiovascular health
- Results can include improved oxygen delivery and utilisation without increasing the muscular skeletal load or exercise time
- This makes altitude training one of the single most effective, efficient and simplest ways to improve your aerobic conditions
Access all three studios including Burn88, Cruz88, and Southpaw88.
Description of Sessions
Providing a fully diverse range of structured, functional, instructor driven classes to challenge the enthusiastic beginner to professional athlete. Be immersed by state-of-the-art equipment and a lighting system that hits you in all the right places and sets the mood with high energy colours during rounds and softer colours during rest. Altitude provides a new dimension never experienced before, providing you the ability to achieve new heights and goals with your training.
With heat fuelled boxing sessions and your favourite tunes through the new sound system, you will learn how to throw punches like a professional and you will be shown how to put together simple combinations that will improve your self confidence, balance, speed and fitness all under altitude. The focus is on technique and power and these sessions are guaranteed to raise your heart rate and provide a combination of cardio and strength.
These sessions are run in the Cycle studio using the advanced indoor cycle bike, Life Fitness IC7. This bike includes a coach by colour intensity guide, watt rate power meter and connectivity to external devices. With up to 3500m simulated altitude training, the cycle sessions will be guided by qualified coaches and will rotate programs to rapidly improve your fitness goals.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Must be 18 or older
• 8 sessions to be used within 2-week period
• Valid at St Kilda location only
• Melbourne residents only (photo ID required)
• Timetable: https://www.southpacifichc.com.au/altitude88/
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: Altitude Induction at (03) 9525 4888
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid Mon-Sun; view timetable at https://www.southpacifichc.com.au/altitude88/
About South Pacific Health Clubs
South Pacific Health Clubs invites those interested in being active and getting into shape to a choice of six locations. Each boasts state of the art gym facilities and offers group classes such as Pilates, Boxing, HIIT or Yoga (see club timetables for details). Clients can also benefit from personal training to help them effectively achieve their individual goals.