No sweet tooth can resist biting into a crunchy outside of golden churros, paired with milk chocolate sauce and some smooth coffee
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$4.95 for three original churros with milk chocolate sauce and one regular coffee (total value up to $11.40)
- Indulge in a sweet treat of traditional Spanish doughy goodness
- Rolled in traditional cinnamon sugar and served hot, the trio of churros tempt all suffering from a sweet tooth
- Paired with soft milk chocolate sauce for added sweetness
- Complete the deal with a regular cup of coffee
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Please note, customer responses and star rating displayed on this deal are for the current primary location only. Additional feedback for alternate locations is provided to the merchant but is not displayed and does not impact on the overall rating shown.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 5 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Valid for location selected at time of purchase only
• Valid for regular coffee
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Richmond: opening soon
Flinders Street: Mon-Sun 24h
West Melbourne: Mon-Sun 24h
Coburg: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm
Southern Cross: Mon-Sun 6am-11pm
About Spanish Doughnuts
Available in several locations, Spanish Doughnuts is a chain of cafes specialising in Spanish doughy signature - the mighty churro. Sweet treats also include apple fries, bonbons and sundae and all can be complemented with a range of hot drinks such as hot chocolate and coffee. The menu includes a range of savoury dishes as well, for those who eat their sweets as a gift to the palate on the end of the meals.