Students can gain insight into various aspects of programme management, including the risk, leadership and quality assurance
About This Deal
$29 for MSP Programme Management Introduction online course (total value up to $178.79)
$499 for MSP Programme Management Foundation online course with exam (total value up to $1,202.85)
$799 for MSP Programme Management Practitioner online course with exam (total value up to $1,504.46)
$1,299 for MSP Programme Management Foundation and Practitioner online courses with exams (total value up to $1,804.35)
MSP Introduction Package
MSP introduction package aims to provide an introduction to programme management in general and MSP programme management in particular. It provides an overview of the MSP terminology, framework, themes, principles and transformational flow along with tests at the end of each of the two modules.
MSP Foundation Package
MSP foundation package includes the introduction package above and expands this to cover the organization and the Programme office, vision, leadership and stakeholder engagement, benefits management, Blueprint design and delivery, planning and control, business case, risk and issue management, quality and assurance management, tests and tasks at the end of each module. This package aims to cover the full MSP v4 syllabus required to achieve the foundation level competency and qualification. It also includes the official Foundation online exam to achieve your qualification.
MSP Practitioner Package
MSP practitioner package includes the introduction and package above, and further covers the application of MSP to a typical management scenario. Hints and tips to prepare and sit the practitioner exam are provided, including sample practitioner test questions within each module and a final practitioner exam simulation with feedback and reasoning. This package aims to cover the full MSP v4 syllabus required to achieve the practitioner level competency and qualification. It also includes the official Practitioner online exam to achieve your qualification. A prior Foundation pass/qualification is required to sit the Practitioner Exam.
MSP Foundation and Practitioner Package
MSP Foundation and Practitioner package include the introduction and foundation packages above, and further covers the application of MSP to a typical management scenario.
What is a Programme?
Drivers for Change
Portfolios vs. Programmes vs. Projects
Need To Know
• No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided
• Must be 16 or older
• Students with learning disabilities and additional requirements are advised to contact the merchant before purchase
• Access to a computer is required to complete the course
• Valid on option purchased only
• Internet connection required
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Redeem by: 30 Nov 2021
• Redeem online: https://www.spoce.com/accredited-online-learning-packages-au-nz
(1) Click on 'Redeem Now' against the respective package you have purchased
(2) Enter the Groupon Voucher Code in the Discount Code field to bring the total payable to zero
(3) Complete the form and submit. You will then be provided with your on-line access to the learning material
• When you are ready to take your official online exams (if included), please contact the merchant and they will organise them (note: 2 weeks advance notice is required)
• Course content available for 6 months from registration date
About SPOCE Project Management
SPOCE Project Management is an online platform providing a wide selection of courses that can help clients expand their knowledge and gain new skills. Courses on offer include project and programme management, IT and service management, and agile and project.