Ideal for Project Managers, this course prepares for an internationally-recognised qualification in PRINCE2 and helps to enhance the CV
About This Deal
$499 for PRINCE2 Foundation online course and Foundation exam (Don’t pay $1,268.39)
- Includes the introduction package and expands this to cover the seven principles, seven themes and seven processes in detail
- Includes tests and tasks at the end of each module
- Aims to cover the full PRINCE2 2017 syllabus required to achieve the foundation level competency and qualification
- Includes the official Foundation online Exam to achieve the qualification
$799 for PRINCE2 Practitioner online course and Practitioner exam (Don’t pay $1,901.28)
- Includes the introduction package and further covers the application of PRINCE2 to a typical management scenario
- Hints and tips to prepare and sit the practitioner exam are provided
- Sample practitioner test questions within each module
- Final practitioner exam simulation with feedback and reasoning
- Aims to cover the full PRINCE2 2017 syllabus required to achieve the practitioner level competency and qualification
- Includes the official Practitioner online Exam to achieve the qualification
- A prior Foundation pass/qualification is required to sit the Practitioner Exam
$1299 for PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner online course with exams (Don’t pay $2,091.60)
Both courses and exams in one package
- PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. Accredited PRINCE2® training is provided by SPOCE (AXELOS/PeopleCert Accredited Training Organisation)
- Prepares for a qualification in PRINCE2® Project Management
- Ideal for aspiring project managers and anyone who manages projects
- Accredited by Axelos, eligible for up to 30 CPDs/PDUs points
- 12 modules with associated motion graphic video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to further suggested reading
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and processes, and how they are applied
- Support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Apply the PRINCE2 principles in a context
For a full list of the units, provider arrangements and additional course information, please visit the website.
• Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
• No cancellation once log in details have been provided.
• Internet connection required.
• This course is accredited by a private organisation and may not be formally recognised in Australia or New Zealand
• Accredited by AXELOS
• Must be 16 or older.
• Price compared to www.spoce.com
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Redeem before: 30 Jun 2021
• Redeem online: https://www.spoce.com/accredited-online-learning-packages-au-nz
(1) Click on redeem now
(2) Enter your details and click Proceed
(3) On the payment page, enter your Voucher code, this will take the balance to $0
(4) Click Submit
(5) Login details will be shown and also emailed to you within 12hrs
• You have 6 months from redemption to complete the course
• Customer support firstname.lastname@example.org
About SPOCE Project Management
SPOCE Project Management is an online platform providing a wide selection of courses that can help clients expand their knowledge and gain new skills. Courses on offer include project and programme management, IT and service management, and agile and project.